On Bordeaux Grands Crus road
3 day(s) / 2 night(s)
Login to consult the price
Arrival city : Bordeaux station/airport
Departure city : Bordeaux station/airport
Highlights of the itinerary :
- Discovery of 2 prestigious Bordeaux Controlled Appellation : St Emilion & Médoc.
- Private Visits & Tastings in “Grands Crus Classés” at both Controlled Appellations.
- English speaking driver-guide who will welcome you from your arrival until your departure (Station or Airport).
- Hotel**** located in the very heart of the Triangle d’Or in the Bordeaux downtown : l’Hôtel de Sèze.
0 opinion on this product
post your opinion
Explore your tour (from 2 to 7 persons sharing) :
Day 1 : Arrival and discovery of St Emilion
Pick-up in the early morning by your private driver-guide at the Bordeaux station or Bordeaux airport. He will precisely detail you, each step of your schedule while driving you towards Saint Emilion, where you will start your trip with a private visit/tasting in one of St Emilion Grand Cru Classés.
Then, he will drive you to our most favorite restaurant of the St Emilion region : Le Clos Mirande. Enjoy the unique setting of the terrace located in the heart of vines during your lunch.
In the afternoon, you will taste two other:” Grands Crus Classés” and will discover the medieval village of: Saint Emilion, which is listed at the World Heritage Site. Moreover, you will enjoy a panoramic tour by discovering the “St Emilion & Pomerol” Controlled Appelations.
You will be dropped-off at your hotel in the late afternoon, according to your choice, among our carefully chosen partners , and you will enjoy Bordeaux by night according to your driver’s advice.
Day 2 : Medoc Discovery
Pick-up in the early morning by your private driver-guide at your hotel , you will be driven towards the huge Médoc Controlled Appellation , along the: Route des Châteaux , from South to North. A first private visit & tasting will be planned in the Margaux region in one of the 1855 Grands Crus Classés.
You will then have a lunch at: Café Lavinal, chic brasserie located in the heart of Pauillac area, inside the unusual Bages villages, nearby the famous Château Lynch Bages.
In the afternoon, you will taste two other Grands Crus Classés in both St Julien & Pauillac region while gazing at the magnificent and prestigious Médoc Châteaux.
Drop-off at the hotel in the late afternoon and free evening in Bordeaux.
Jour 3 : Departure
Pick-up at the hotel for a transfer to the Bordeaux station or Bordeaux Airport. Drop-off is planned 1 hour before your departure.
End of our services
Add one or more options to your tour – ask it to your expert.
- Choose a 5 stars hotel or Palace in Bordeaux
- Mercedes S Class Transport,
- Gastronomic lunches (from 1 to 2 stars restaurant of the region), subject to availability.
- Evening discovery of Bordeaux with a private dinner,
- Vertical tastings in some “Grands Crus Classés”
This program includes ( based on 2 persons sharing):
- Pick-up Airport/Station,
- Private driver-guide,
- Transport by Sedan Mercedes E Class (2 people) or Minivan Mercedes Classe V (from 3 up to 7 people),
- Visits & tastings in “Grands Crus Classés”.
- 2 nights in a 4 stars hotel with Breakfasts : Hôtel De Sèze, in classic room.
- Lunches in local brasseries with starter, main course and dessert (drinks not included).
This program does not includes :
- Visits not mentioned in the program
Cancellation policy :
Any cancellation or modification by the Customer before departure leads to the billing of the following charges per person:
- More than 30 days before departure € 0;
- 30 to 7 days before departure 25%;
- 6 to 2 days before departure 90%;
- Less than 2 days before departure or no show 100%.