Seminar at Chateau de l’Epinay Angers Loire Valley
2 day(s) / 1 night(s)
Login to consult the price
Arrival city : Angers (station)
Departure city : Angers (sattion)
Highlights of your seminar:
- Pictorresque castle in the heart of nature,
- Natural pool,
- Fitness room
- A quiet place for work
1 opinion on this product
post your opinion
Your seminar at Le Château de l’Epinay:
Château de l’Epinay propose seminars dedicated to work seminar, executive committee, and also product launch.
The Chateau de l’Epinay and Spa is a historic Chateau which originated in the 13th century, where the writer Racine found the inspiration for his comedy “The Litigants.” Masterpiece of architecture of the 16th and 18th centuries, the Chateau de l’Epinay is now a charming Chateau Hotel in Anjou.
This charming Chateau Hotel offers 19 rooms and suites with refined decoration, respecting the original style of the Chateau while providing contemporary touches blending perfectly with period furniture.
In summer you can enjoy the natural outdoor pool. You can also enjoy the outdoor jacuzzi. In season you can sit on the deck in the sun or under the chestnut trees to enjoy the quiet of the castle park.
The Spa at Chateau de l’ Epinay: A haven of peace and relaxation, the SPA is located in the old bakery of the castle, a mix of modern and old buildings. In partnership with Cinq Mondes you can enjoy a wide range of body and facial treatments, body scrubs, waxing or manicure.
Restauration: Specialities of traditional french cuisine and Italian cuisine
Rooms and disposition:
- Plenary room:70 pers theatre arrangement
- 3 living rooms: 10 persons each
Your evenmential agency propose a seminar as follow:
- 2 study days in private room
- 4 coffee / tea breaks
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner in a vineyard
- Return transfer from Angers station and for the dinner
Compose your seminar completly tailor made add your option:
– In the parc, accompanied by a Jazz music band
– In a wine cellar or in the heart of the vineyard
– In a traditional french Guinguette by the river
– Giant Cluedo
– Kayak or bike rally
– Cooking class in a winery
– Antidote challenge in the heart of the vines
– Local sport initiation : Boule de Fort